Wow! I can't believe I'll be leaving for my trip this week!!! The thrill in my bones is overwhelming! Just the fact that God's presence is going to move in us, through us, and around us throughout this week is so humbling! What an opportunity we have to speak into the hearts and lives of those in the Dominican Republic.
Thank you to all who have prayed and supported me financially! Your belief in me and your encouragement has been such a strength to me in preparation for all God plans to do. I couldn't have done it without you all!! Please continue to pray as I am already brought to tears by the stirring in my heart for what is going to take place!
If you have supported me in anyway to be a part of this incredible missions trip, I wanted to create this blog to give you an opportunity to follow my journey. We will have wifi at our hotel so I am going to make every effort to journal the day's events every evening. I am so excited to document and share with you all of what God has done each day and have a way to hear from you.
Stay tuned! We fly out this Thursday and arrive early Friday morning in Miami to begin our training with Mission Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment